INTERACTIVE AND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
We can each take action to help with climate change. Which steps will have the most impact and which are most do-able will vary for each of us, depending on many factors. Here are some sites with a range of ideas and inspirations.
- 196 Science-Lovers and their Climate Change Solutions
- A groundbreaking study outlines what you can do about climate change - or read the study itself.
- A new book ranks the top 100 solutions to climate change.
- Top 10 ways you can stop climate change
- 37 ways to reduce trash in your home
- The Living Building Challenge - learn about Seattle's living building, the Bullitt Center.
- If everyone ate beans instead of beef
- 100 solutions to reverse global warming - Ranked by possible CO2 reduction